The Kolo: Women’s Cross Cultural Collaboration is a non-profit international organization that is passionate about our work and the women we reach and learn from. If you are looking for unique collaborative volunteer opportunity where your efforts add value earthwide to women’s lives and where you’ll be a true part of the team, apply now!
- Our team will work side by side with you, but we will expect you to treat your role as serious as a job. Please ask questions, we want this to be a growth opportunity for you. We value passion, curiosity and responsibility.
- Any Level of Education
- Duration: TBD
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas of work:
- Fundraising and Grantwriting. Do you love to write and tell story of value and impact? Have you researched non-profit funders before? Would you like to learn and contribute to a dynamic fundraising approach? We would love to hear from you.
- Content/Social Media. Do you love to write? Do Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube play a role in your daily life? Do you stay on top of the latest trends, love to read and research? Writing samples and social media activity are a must. Knowledge of social media posting and analytics tools and the ability to use content management systems are a plus.
- Design. You love design, aesthetic, meaning and technology. Do you have a knack for composition, color and storytelling? Creative flare wanted!
- WordPress. Do you love designing websites? Or have always wanted to learn WordPress as a beginner? If you have a good comfortability with technology and would like to learn the basics, we can use your help!
- Jack of All Trades. Do you want to learn how a collaborative process at a non-profit can work? Not sure if you’re suited for specifics but you want to help in any way you can, reach out and let us know!